Thursday, February 13, 2014

140212

AM
30 min AD Z1 - did 15 minutes instead of 30 to make up for the extra row time yesterday

Worked o2 trainer 12x4 - first two were the 11 and felt easier than the first two days, and second two sets moved up to the 12 piece.  12 was definitely tougher, and I could feel the increased fatigue.
PM
yoga yoga was cancelled due to weather - got a nice hike, breathing was challenged and had to stop the walk a few times


Tough time in the night breathing while laying prone or on side, so sat up to breathe for about 40 minutes around 2am.  Anxiety kicks in during these sessions as well, but I did a good job breathing and sitting with it.  Not as bad or long as normal.  And this bout I could feel that I was able to breathe deeper into the belly than other times I've felt this type of issue.  Keeping meds dosage to .5 dose a day and nothing pre workout.

No comments: